Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 14 Ultrasound - 3 Little Monkeys


Once again, the ultrasound pictures didnt turn out as well as we liked; it is harder to get the whole soccer team on one page now since they are expanding so quickly. Isnt it funny you can see how much they like their hands near their faces. They are starting to look a lot less like aliens now and more like their daddy.


Our next ultrasound is not for 3 weeks unless their momma wants to push herself too hard again and we get called to the front of the classroom again sooner than we should. Our BIG ultrasound is rapily approaching at the 18 week milestone where we get to find out if the Tucker lineage will prosper for yet another generation or if I need to start cleaning and polishing my shotguns! Either way we are truly blessed to be the "Chosen Ones"

4 comments:

The Kinard family said...

I'm so glad everything is going well! I hope you are feeling good now since the first trimester is over! Keep posting those pictures!!!

Aunt Sheri said...

Sounds like things are going well. I like the idea of the blog and the pictures..they are great. I look forward to many more and I will be here checking in all the time. I love you guys and Im thinking about you all..

Traci said...

Oh they look just like their momma!!! ;-) Mom and I will have to do some baby shopping in London!

The Thomas Crew said...

Hey, Y'all, it's Shannon (Laurie's sister). It's so fun reading this and keeping up with what's going on with you. Hang in there---we're so happy for y'all! We'll be in Okinawa until next summer, so I'll look forward to meeting the babies sometime then. Laurie keeps us updated on you, but it's nice to see the pictures here.