Thursday, March 13, 2008

Da Boys

Monday is the day that I have with the chirren and we get to have fun playing, napping and feeding; repeat if necessary. This past Monday, Ian was in one of those holding moods. He knew exactly when I was leaning over to put him in his chair, swing, crib or anything and therefore began wailing. So I ended up holding him for HOURS. Who needs the gym when you can carry and lift these little dumbells all day long. Momma was missing her babies at work so I snapped a Kodak moment of the boys chillin' on Daddy's day. Emma decide she wanted to take a nap ALL day since she kept mommy and daddy up all hours of the morning, hence her absence from any pictures on Daddy's day.

Da Boys


1 comment:

Laurie R. said...

I think Ian looks just like his Daddy! So sweet. Taylor, I know you must love having Daddy Day.
Miss y'all!