Thursday, April 17, 2008

SURPRISE GRANNY!!!

This past weekend we made a surprise trip to Cocoa Beach, FL to visit Granny with the kids. It was a great surprise and a fun filled weekend with Granny, Auntie Tricia, Nathan and including their very first trip to the beach. We dipped their feet into the ocean. They didn't like it too much since the water was still a little chilly, however, they forgave us for it since they forgot about it so quickly. Following is a great montage of our weekend pics with a little Hawaiian beachy music. Careful, it will make your eyes well up a little; Ali must be giving me some estrogen pills or something or I must just be getting soft in my old age. I was weeping like a little girl watching this after its completion.

1st Beach Trip

1 comment:

Laurie R. said...

That video made me teary, too! Those were wonderful pictures. I know y'all must have had a great time. Ian and Emma are growing so much and they just keep getting cuter!
Miss and love you all.