Thursday, March 12, 2009

Caw?...Caw?

Ian is still on first syllables and can't complete some words like Caw..ffee. So the only thing that comes out, no matter what time of day or night he wants daddy to make coffee, is Caw?...Caw? He looks up, points in the general vicinity of the espresso machine and asks Caw? to see if daddy can go make some coffee even at night when I get home from work. It doesn't matter whether it would keep me awake all night, only that he would like to make some again. This is a daily ritual with us and he gets quite upset if I am not ready for coffee when he is.

Caw?...Caw?

2 comments:

Traci said...

OMG! Funny...already learning good habits! LOL

Kate said...

My daughter calls my coffee "Mommy's milk". Yes Jill, you are very right, mommy's milk!Luckily, she has never asked to try mommy's milk. I hate sharing, and they already get a 1/3 of my MOJO bar every morning.