Saturday, September 15, 2007

Week 26 - Spa Day

I paid high dollars for a fabulous day at Chez Finnegan for Ali to get a therapeutic pre-natal belly massage. We told them that the babies were growing well with Baby B continuing to be the Boss Hog at 2.5 lbs, Baby C at 2 lbs and Baby A still the runt at 1.5 lbs. We asked them to pay special attention to Baby A to see if they couldn't stimulate him to grow a little more and catch up to the rest of the field. See the video below for a snippet of her pre-natal massage.

We visit the doctor every Monday for the next four weeks leading up to our monumental 30 wk mark. 30 wks is the 100% survival rate for the triplets which is why we are pulling all the stops to keep those turkeys cooking. We will another weigh in that week to see how they are growing. Stay tuned for the weekly updates. Hope you enjoyed the massage!

2 comments:

The Kinard family said...

Taylor ~ I was about to get upset with Brad that he didn't get me a massage when I was pregnant...haha! That is too funny!!! I hope the little ones enjoyed their massage! We're still praying..you can do it, Ali!!

The Thomas Crew said...

Y'all are so funny! Can I get an appointment for me?