Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 28 - Nursery Time

We finally have our furniture for the Nursery (Ali would like for me to add that it is undecorated of course) which subsequently covers every square inch of every wall in the room. Ali seems to think that I am nesting since she cannot and I was up until 4 am Sunday morning to set these up. And you thought cribbage was just a card game. Take a look at the video and you will get a better idea. Please put your seat backs and tray tables to their full upright position, sit back relax strap on your seat belt and keep your arms and hands inside the vehicle at all times!

Our star soccer player, Pro golfer and little ballerina are all doing well and still cooking. We want at least 2 more weeks to get to 30 wks, however the longer they cook the better tan they will come out with. We go back in for another weigh-in at the week 30 mark, that is if Ali doesn't get called to the front of the class to soon again. The day that I am shooting for (like I have anything to do with this or even have the slightest say in this matter) is Nov. 1st. Why Nov. 1st you ask? Well let me tell you...for one it is our wedding anniversary and the coolest of all reasons is that Nov. 1st will be 33 wks and 3 days. I dont see a better day to celebrate the birth of our triplets than on our anniversary and at 33 wks and 3 days. Now thats a whole lot of 3's in there and you can take that to the bank. Sounds good to me I'll have that!

3 comments:

Morgan and Andy said...

Andy and I will be praying for the November 1 due date - it couldn't be more perfect with all those 3's and the anniversary!! We are thinking of you every day and hoping all 5 of you are doing well. I bet that took a long time to put all those cribs together - looks cute though!

Morgan and Andy

The Thomas Crew said...

You are too funny, Taylor! The furniture looks great.

Laurie R. said...

The room looks awesome, but I'm still feeling dizzy from that video! :)
Keep those little buns cooking!