Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Brotherly Love

To our surprise, Ian was in an open air bassinet when we arrived to the NICU this afternoon while Emma was still in her isolet, however on room air. The nurses also asked us to bring some of their clothing in so that they could start wearing their own rather than the grossly over sized shirts they had for preemies. So in the video below you will see them in their very first onesies (blue and pink respectively of course) and also notice the brotherly love coming out as they lay together. I am more at ease now that I see him already watching over her this early; I don't have to worry about the boys coming around later asking for her because I know he will make sure they stay away! Phew, that shotgun can stay in the closet for now!

4 comments:

Laurie R. said...

That's just beautiful. And I love Emma's big yawn! They are so precious!

Beverly Henderson said...

I had tears in my eyes when I saw the video of those two precious babies. Thank you for keeping us posted. I continue to pray for you all.

Aaron Langes said...

Congrats Taylor! Welcome to the wonderful world of being a dad!

Parkison Family said...

I am laurie's cousin...I just wanted to say your little ones are precious! I have also added you to my prayers. What a reunion in heaven it will be!