Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Funny Pics!

These are just a couple of many funny quirky little pictures we will experience along the way. The first picture is from today when we arrived at the hospital Ali had to pump so I went on in to drop off some mother's milk (for you Red Hot Chili Peppers fans) and to go sit with the kids. Ian was still sleeping but she had her eyes open looking around the room. I opened her little port hole and started to chat with her. I guess she recognized my voice or thought what I was telling her was rather funny as you can see. I wish I got my camera phone out quicker because the smile was even bigger than you see here.


I'm not ready for my close up Mr. Demille! Please no more pictures, oh the paparazzi! I cant be bothered.

3 comments:

The Thomas Crew said...

She is already so beautiful. Taylor, that is the first of many grins that later will have you responding with, "OK, Emma, you can have/eat/drink/buy/drive it."

The Kinard family said...

That picture of Emma looks just like Allison!!!! Those pictures are so cute!! Take lots and lots of them!! Praying for y'all!

MWJ said...

Such adorable babies. They are looking so strong. It won't be long before they are home. Can't wait to hold them...