Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week 21 - Hospital Rest



Sorry for the lack of updates as Ali got called to the front of the class again before we were ready. We have been in the hospital all week with contractions trying to calm the soccer team down. They have been kicking a little too much and aggrevating her uterus a bit. Things are good as of now and stable and should possibly be discharged tomorrow unless the team goes back out for another game.




I found out that the hospital is wireless so I am able to update the webpage with pictures like these while I am here and taking pictures from my phone. Next ultrasound is Tuesday so we should have another update here shortly with some more pictures of the turbulent triplets.

5 comments:

Laurie R. said...

Thank you for keeping us updated. I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. Give Al a big hug from me!

Craig and Jamie said...

Hey, it's Laurie's sister.... I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you all. Take care.

Beverly Henderson said...

Hey, it's Laurie's mom...Take care of yourself and those precious babies. You're in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Unknown said...

Dear Allison, I've been friends with your momfor over 20 years, but hold it against us. I live in Pensacola Fl due to my moms cancer.
Just wanted you to know we're praying for you and the tribe. Also for your husband, as I know how it's hard watching you indure.
God Bless you all
Carolyn York

Karen in Georgia said...

Hi Allison,
I am thinking of you everyday and praying too. I know this must be really hard. Your reward will be soon. So many people who know me and praying for you.
Love, Karen