Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 24 Belly


MY BIG FAT GREEK PREGNANCY! Just spray some Windex on it. Its growing, growing GONE! This is for those belly enthusiasts out there that keep telling me they want more to see how big her belly is. How dare you guys say that you want to see my big bellied wife. She is still home and doing well and the cervix is holding strong after sewing her shut to make sure the babies couldnt come out to play just yet.

The prayers are working keep them coming. We would like at least 6 more weeks and the turkey popper should be poking out. Maybe I can convince Ali to get a picture of that belly button when the turkeys are done. I dont know we'll see about that one.

1 comment:

The Kinard family said...

I'm so glad things are going better for all of you!! We are definitely praying for 6 more weeks!!! You can do it!!! And, I love the picture of your belly!! I cannot wait to meet your three!